Stay tuned here to the latest breaking news and alerts from the Town of Jerome. Subscribe today using the link below and have News & Notices, and Alerts delivered directly to you via email and or text! Just another way we are working harder to better serve our community.
WATER RESTRICTIONS REVERTED TO STAGE 1
June 28, 2022
Since June 15, the Town has been operating under "Demand Reduction Strategy II - Water Emergency." We thank you for your cooperation, and we are now able to revert to "Stage I - Water Alert."
Effective June 28, Stage I restrictions will be in effect, which mandate the following:
• Water shall be conserved both inside and outside the home or business using best practices available to minimize waste. No person shall waste water.
• Outdoor water use shall not occur between the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM.
• Vehicle washing shall only be undertaken with a bucket and hose with a shut off nozzle or other water saving devices such as a pressure washer.
• Cooling of outdoor areas with water or misting devices is prohibited.
• Restaurants shall serve water to customers upon request only and shall display table tents or other types of public notice to this effect.
• Construction projects shall use only reclaimed water or effluent or supply their own water for on-site use and dust control.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!