- Dept & Gov
- Code Enforcement
- Public Safety
- Public Works
- Municipal Court
- Mayor & Council
- Boards & Commissions
- AZ Open Meeting Law
- Public Records
- Upcoming Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Town Codes
- Town Budget and Audits
- Miscellaneous Public Records
- Public Records Request
- Public Notices
- Forms & Fees
- Contact Us
FACE MASKS NOW REQUIRED IN JEROME - June 23, 2020
THE JEROME TOWN COUNCIL HAS ADOPTED AN EMERGENCY ORDER REQUIRING THE WEARING OF FACE MASKS IN JER... [more...]
WE NEED YOUR HELP! - June 10, 2020
JEROMANS! It is CRITICAL that we are all counted in the 2020 Census! Our funding levels rely on... [more...]
Stage II Fire Restrictions in place - May 15, 2020
Jerome fire Department is implementing Stage II fire restrictions as of May 15th 5:00 PM in the T... [more...]
Access to Town services during Town Hall closure - March 17, 2020
Jerome Town Hall (600 Clark Street) will be closed to the public from March 18, 2020 unti... [more...]
The Town has adopted the following Codes:
- International Building Code, 2012 Edition, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 544.
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2012 Edition, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 545.
- Town of Jerome Administrative Code, 2003 Edition, as set forth in Ordinance 358.
- International Plumbing Code, 2012 Edition,including Appendices B, C, D and E, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 547.
- National Electrical Code, 2011 Edition, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 548.
- International Mechanical Code, 2012 Edition, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 546.
- International Fuel Gas Code, 2012 Edition, including Appendices A, B, C and D, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 549.
- International Property Maintenance Code, 2012 Edition, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 550.
- Appendix 33 of the Uniform Building Code, 1997 Edition, as the Grading Ordinance for Jerome, as set forth in Ordinance 358.
- International Fire Code, 2012 Edition, including Appendixes B, C, D, E, F and G, with amendments as set forth in Resolution 536.