- Boards & Commissions
- Mayor & Council
- Public Records
- Town Codes
- Upcoming Meeting Agendas
- Municipal Court
- AZ Open Meeting Law
- Info for Residents
- Payment Options
- Town Departments
- New Resident Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Elections Information
- Residential Rental requirements
- Info for Businesses
- Contact Us
Stage II Fire Restrictions in place - May 15, 2020
Jerome fire Department is implementing Stage II fire restrictions as of May 15th 5:00 PM in the T... [more...]
ELECTRONICS RECYCLING DRIVE EXTENDED! - May 06, 2020
EXTENDED! We will be continuing to collect electronics for recycling until Monday, June 1. See be... [more...]
Access to Town services during Town Hall closure - March 17, 2020
Jerome Town Hall (600 Clark Street) will be closed to the public from March 18, 2020 unti... [more...]
COVID-19 Information and Resources
This webpage is intended to be a repository for various links related to COVID-19. Some information included in any link may be redundant with that provided in others.
- Yavapai County Health Services hotline: 928-442-5103 and website.
- Statewide hotline on all COVID-19-related issues: dial 211.
- CDC website on coronavirus.
- World Health Organization on coronavirus
- Evidence-Based COVID-19 Resources (Fuld Institute) - Includes information regarding making homemade masks
- Tips on coronavirus prevention and 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home.
- Arizona Department of Health and Human Services information.
- CDC’s travel notices.
- The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America.
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information
- Coconino County COVID-19 information
- AZ Tourism Center (information on travel restrictions and which businesses are open)
- Northern Arizona Council Of Governments (NACOG) (assistance for homeowners)
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance
- COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance
- AZ Together (Lots of resources for families, seniors, low income, unemployed/laid off, etc.)
- Unemployment insurance
- CARES Act information - FEDERAL
- CARES Act information - AZ
- Yavapai County Business and Employee Assistance
- Food Pantry at Haven United Methodist Church
Small Business Assistance:
- Mayor Alex Barber's letter to Jerome businesses
- Governor's order to allow restaurants to repackage and sell items they have on hand, including items not normally packaged for resale
- Governor's Order prohibiting evictions of small businesses and nonprofits
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Emergency Loans for small businesses
- Emergency Relief Fund for Artists and Arts Professionals
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information for small businesses
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 information
- Verde Valley Regional Economic Organization (VVREO)
- SBA Loans for Small Businesses
- Flyer regarding CARES Act for small businesses