- Boards & Commissions
- Mayor & Council
- Public Records
- Town Codes
- Upcoming Meeting Agendas
- Municipal Court
- AZ Open Meeting Law
- Info for Residents
- Payment Options
- Town Departments
- New Resident Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Elections Information
- Residential Rental requirements
- Info for Businesses
- Contact Us
FACE MASKS NOW REQUIRED IN JEROME - June 23, 2020
THE JEROME TOWN COUNCIL HAS ADOPTED AN EMERGENCY ORDER REQUIRING THE WEARING OF FACE MASKS IN JER... [more...]
WE NEED YOUR HELP! - June 10, 2020
JEROMANS! It is CRITICAL that we are all counted in the 2020 Census! Our funding levels rely on... [more...]
Stage II Fire Restrictions in place - May 15, 2020
Jerome fire Department is implementing Stage II fire restrictions as of May 15th 5:00 PM in the T... [more...]
Access to Town services during Town Hall closure - March 17, 2020
Jerome Town Hall (600 Clark Street) will be closed to the public from March 18, 2020 unti... [more...]
COVID-19 Information and Resources
FACE MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED IN ALL PUBLIC PLACES IN JEROME. Click here to read the entire text of the emergency order.
This webpage is intended to be a repository for various links related to COVID-19. Some information included in any link may be redundant with that provided in others.
- YAVAPAI COUNTY HEALTH SERVICES COVID DASHBOARD updated daily (Jerome is listed as "Other Verde Valley")
- Social Distancing Apps for Seniors
- Yavapai County Health Services hotline: 928-442-5103 and website.
- Statewide hotline on all COVID-19-related issues: dial 211.
- CDC website on coronavirus.
- World Health Organization on coronavirus
- Evidence-Based COVID-19 Resources (Fuld Institute) - Includes information regarding making homemade masks
- Tips on coronavirus prevention and 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home.
- Arizona Department of Health and Human Services information.
- CDC’s travel notices.
- The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America.
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information
- Coconino County COVID-19 information
- AZ Tourism Center (information on travel restrictions and which businesses are open)
- Free Crisis Counseling
- Northern Arizona Council Of Governments (NACOG) (assistance for homeowners)
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance
- COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance
- AZ Together (Lots of resources for families, seniors, low income, unemployed/laid off, etc.)
- Unemployment insurance
- CARES Act information - FEDERAL
- CARES Act information - AZ
- Yavapai County Business and Employee Assistance
- Food Pantry at Haven United Methodist Church
Small Business Assistance:
- Mayor Alex Barber's letter to Jerome businesses
- Governor's order to allow restaurants to repackage and sell items they have on hand, including items not normally packaged for resale
- Governor's Order prohibiting evictions of small businesses and nonprofits
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Emergency Loans for small businesses
- Emergency Relief Fund for Artists and Arts Professionals
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information for small businesses
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 information
- Verde Valley Regional Economic Organization (VVREO)
- SBA Loans for Small Businesses
- Flyer regarding CARES Act for small businesses