COVID-19 Information and Resources
This webpage is intended to be a repository for various links related to COVID-19. Some information included in any link may be redundant with that provided in others.
- YAVAPAI COUNTY HEALTH SERVICES COVID DASHBOARD updated daily (Jerome is listed as "Other Verde Valley")
- Yavapai County Health Services hotline: 928-442-5103 and website.
- Statewide hotline on all COVID-19-related issues: dial 211.
- MYTH VS. FACT re: COVID-19 vaccinations
- CDC website on coronavirus.
- World Health Organization on coronavirus
- Evidence-Based COVID-19 Resources (Fuld Institute) - Includes information regarding making homemade masks
- Tips on coronavirus prevention and 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home.
- Arizona Department of Health and Human Services information.
- Social Distancing Apps for Seniors
- CDC’s travel notices.
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information
- Coconino County COVID-19 information
- AZ Tourism Center (information on travel restrictions and which businesses are open)
- Free Crisis Counseling
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance (AZ Dept. of Housing)
- COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance (AZ Dept. of Housing)
- AZ Together (Lots of resources for families, seniors, low income, unemployed/laid off, etc.)
- Unemployment insurance
- CARES Act information - FEDERAL
- CARES Act information - AZ
- Yavapai County Business and Employee Assistance
- Food Pantry at Haven United Methodist Church
- General Safety Tips for Seniors
- Memory Care Facilities (A free service that helps families who have loved ones with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.)
- Alzheimer's Support
Small Business Assistance:
- Mayor Alex Barber's letter to Jerome businesses
- Governor's Order prohibiting evictions of small businesses and nonprofits
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Emergency Loans for small businesses
- Emergency Relief Fund for Artists and Arts Professionals
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information for small businesses
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 information
- Verde Valley Regional Economic Organization (VVREO)
- SBA Loans for Small Businesses
- Flyer regarding CARES Act for small businesses